If you’re looking to optimise your health, aid in detoxification, relaxation or help with pain relief naturally, try our infrared sauna!
Infrared Therapy is a fantastic way to switch off in our busy day to day lives. It has so many health benefits, but is not limited to the following:
- Pain Relief – Natural pain relief? Yes please! Infrared sauna heat works by penetrating joints, muscles & tissues, increasing circulation and the flow of oxygen. It therefore reduces soreness, muscle spasms and helps the body heal itself.
- Muscle Recovery – Infrared increases circulation helping your muscles get the oxygen and nutrients it needs enabling your muscles to repair faster. See study on Infrared Therapy
- Relaxation and Stress Relief – Infrared sauna therapy can soothe the mind and body. Increasing some YOU time can lower stress and enable cortisol levels (fight or flight response) to go back to a healthy level.
- Boost Immune System – Sauna Therapy increases your core body temperature and in doing so increases your white blood cell and T-cell production. This helps us fight off any foreign invaders, such as viruses.
- Detoxification – The sauna is designed to draw out toxins such as heavy metals, cholesterol and sodium through a deep, productive sweat. Why is this important? It is important because a build up of toxins can lead to common illnesses. Riding these toxins can increase overall health and vitality.
- Anti-Aging – Sauna therapy is good for acne, skin detoxification and elasticity. Sauna heat will help clean out pores and purify your skin.
The Infrared Sessions are 30 – 45 minutes at only $30. We ask that you bring a towel and plastic water bottle with you to your appointment.
Want to schedule an appointment? Book here.
If you would like to schedule an Infrared Sauna appointment after your Chiropractic appointment, please call us on 4926 1101.