Similar to the Poor Mans Traction, it’s the same stretch just going up the side. All we are going to do is lean up the wall and stretch through your side.
The muscles through here have the tendency to act as one big “seat belt.” They will pull down and lock. When they lock, they will pull everything from your shoulder all the way down through that side.
How to do this stretch:
- Stand one step away from wall
- Slide one hand up the wall
- Keep arm straight
- Lean the body into the wall
- Lean ear on your arm
- Allow for a stretch to occur on side of body
- Hold for 10-15 seconds
- Make sure to do both sides
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to add them below. Likewise, please like or share to anyone you think would benefit from this stretch. Enjoy!