Quad, Hip Flexor & Hamstring Stretch
While you’re on the ground, there are two other stretches that you can do for the front and back of your legs (Quads & Hamstrings).
Quad & Hip Flexor Stretch:
- Support your head with your bottom arm
- Pull that top leg back and hold your foot with your top arm/hand
- Use your bottom leg/foot to push back on the knee of the leg you are holding
- At the same time, use your hand to pull back on the foot you are holding
Hamstring Stretch (Iron Cross Stretch):
Similar to pulling your leg over (Cross Body Stretch), keep your leg straight on this stretch.
- Keep your leg straight and pull across body
- Hold leg with opposite hand
- Drop your hand a bit further on leg
- Gently pull leg up with hand
We would love to hear your thoughts!
Please feel free to like, comment or share this video to anyone you think would benefit. Also, if you have any suggestions on stretches we should do or that you need help with, please let us know below! Thank you.