Improve Your Standing Posture Today
Top 5 tips for improving your Standing Posture:
- Step 1: Stand TALL.
- Nail this and nothing else matters. Aim for 60 second blasts of an erect perfect posture every 30’.
- Step 2: Keep a light BOUNCE in your knee.
- Allowing your legs to work as a shock absorber.
- Step 3: Keep weight EVEN on both legs.
- Prevents excess stress and strain on the knees, hips & lower back.
- Step 4: Keep head INLINE with shoulders.
- Reduces the stress and strain on your neck.
- Step 5: Maintain EXTENSOR TONE.
- “Turning on” the muscles between your shoulder blades, glute’s and quads makes it easier to stand upright. This links directly to the coordination region of your brain- you’ll be smarter for it too.